Keystone helps universities and schools connect with and ultimately enroll prospective students to their degrees and courses. Our mission is to build bridges between schools and students, anytime, anywhere. Keystone has more than 1,600 higher education institution customers globally. We operate websites in over 40 different languages, and we receive over six million visitors every month from potential students seeking a study course or program. In 2020, Keystone now represents eight individual education brands, including Bachelorstudies and Masterstudies.
We are a group of 80 talented and diverse employees located in our headquarters in Oslo, Norway.
- Trust: Achieve through open and honest communication.
- Integrity: Always do the right things.
- Teamwork: Win together!
- Employees: Support their personal and professional development
- Customers: Put them first!
The role of Customer Success Manager
You will be part of an experienced team of over 15 dedicated, multi-national professionals who act as strategic advisors to universities' marketing & admissions staff. Your focus will be on making sure your customers receive the tools and support needed to get the best possible return on their investment of our service. Your mission is to have an in-depth understanding of your customer’s needs and ambitions. Further, your role is to secure and optimize the onboarding of new users and to continuously assist your customers in finding more opportunities for digitization. If you value long-term relationships built on trust and want to go the extra mile for your customers' success, let us hear from you!
This is a US market facing position what requires flexibility towards working hours to be able to conduct web meetings or calls within the customer's office hours.
Being fluent or preferably native in American English with excellent oral and written communication skills is a prerequisite.
- Own relationship with customers: onboarding, user adoption, ensuring retention and satisfaction, managing risk
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with each assigned customer and help expand the continued value of our product and services
- Work with customers to establish critical goals and aid them in achieving those to provide ultimate value
- Advocate customer needs and issues cross-departmentally
- Identify upsell opportunities and ensure renewal
- Work within a team to build a world-class Customer Success unit
Your chances to get hired are high if…
- You have previous experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption and retention (minimum 2-3 years)
- You have a Higher Education degree, preferably from a US institution
- You have an advanced knowledge of the US higher ed market and system
- You have worked in student admission/student recruitment or similar at a higher ed institution
- You are organized and detail-oriented, and have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- You are naturally empathetic and able to communicate in ways that empower
- You are a tech-savvy and proactive problem solver by nature and have a positive mindset
- You have a true passion for education coupled with acute business acumen
- You can align with both mission and revenue goals
What are your opportunities?
- Join a successful international company with endless potential
- Get a chance to grow - both personally and professionally
- Become part of an inspiring and collaborative working environment
- Get high earning opportunities based on your performance
- Work in a beautiful and spacious office in the tech hub of Oslo
Keystone is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees.
We are looking to fill this opening with a qualified candidate by the beginning of 2021.