Keystone helps universities and schools connect with and ultimately enroll prospective students to their degrees and courses. Our mission is to build bridges between schools and students, anytime, anywhere. Keystone has more than 1,600 customers globally. We operate websites in over 40 different languages, and we receive over six million visitors every month. In 2020, Keystone represents eight individual education brands, including Bachelorstudies and Masterstudies.
We are a team of 80+ talented and diverse employees located in the company’s headquarters in Oslo, Norway.
Trust: Achieve through open and honest communication
Integrity: Always do the right things
Teamwork: Win together!
Employees: Support their personal and professional development
Customers: Put them first!
We are looking for a Corporate Marketing Specialist to join our marketing department. This role will help us increase our brand awareness globally and establish Keystone as a thought leader in Higher Education. Our goal is to become the number 1 brand for any higher ed institution seeking help with their student recruitment. If you are a marketing professional with expertise in attracting qualified prospects and converting them into leads and customers, we would like to hear from you!
- Develop and execute the corporate marketing strategy and campaigns
- Organize and manage online and in person events to boost brand awareness
- Run and manage paid advertising (LinkedIn, Google…)
- Analyse success of campaigns and ROI for all activities
- Create brand awareness about our products and services through engaging text, image, and video content
- Propose new or improved inbound marketing campaign ideas
- Liaise with Sales and Customer Success departments to contribute to long-term relationships with customers
- Encourage others to act as advocates!
- BA/BS degree within Marketing or equivalent working experience
- 2-3 years of proven experience in communications, marketing, analytics, or related field
- Fluent in English with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced writer and content creator
- Understanding of inbound marketing strategies
- Experience with Hubspot is a plus
- Join a successful international company with endless potential
- Get a chance to grow - both personally and professionally
- Become part of an inspiring and collaborative working environment
- Work in a beautiful and spacious office in the tech hub of Oslo
Keystone is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees.