Keystone's mission is to; help students make one of the most important decisions of their lifetimes: which higher ed program to attend.
We help universities and schools connect with and ultimately enroll prospective students to their degrees and courses, and Keystone has more than 1,500 higher education institutions as customers globally. We operate websites in over 33 different languages, and we receive over six million visitors every month from potential students seeking a study course or program. In 2021, Keystone now represents eight individual education brands, including Bachelorstudies and Masterstudies with more to come.
We are a team of 80 talented and diverse employees located in our headquarters in Oslo, Norway.
Trust: Achieve through open and honest communication.
Integrity: Always do the right things.
Teamwork: Win together!
Employees: Support their personal and professional development
Customers: Put them first!
Business Support Specialist
As Business Support Specialist, you will work closely with Keystones’ Business Support Team to provide necessary assistance to both internal departments and to our customer base. This role helps ensure that customers and our commercial team are receiving the support they need to be efficient, productive, and successful.
Our corporate and working language is English, and we appreciate any other language skills.
- Providing support to customers’ product-related enquiries
- Troubleshooting and resolving technical issues with developers and programmers
- Supporting the commercial team in carrying out essential tasks
- Serving as an expert on internal processes and system functions
- Assisting on ongoing projects for other departments as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree, but will accept equivalent experience in the field
- Some customer service or technical support background and understanding of customer support is preferred
- Ability to learn new software applications quickly
- Strong organisational and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English and excellent written and oral communication skills
Who are you?
- Solution-oriented, and driven to provide good service
- Self-motivated and self-managed within a dynamic, fast-paced, and collaborative environment
- Good communication skills
- High-performing individual with integrity who can meet new challenges
- Willing to take ownership and assist colleagues during busy periods
- Able to multitask efficiently and stay focused
- Positive mindset and "can-do" attitude
- Possibility to advance to other departments in the company
- Global and diverse working environment with fun team events
- Modern and spacious office in the tech hub of Oslo
Keystone is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees.