Keystone's mission is to; help students make one of the most important decisions of their lifetimes: which higher ed program to attend.
We help universities and schools connect with and ultimately enroll prospective students to their degrees and courses, and Keystone has more than 1,500 higher education institutions as customers globally. We operate websites in over 33 different languages, and we receive over six million visitors every month from potential students seeking a study course or program. In 2021, Keystone now represents eight individual education brands, including Bachelorstudies and Masterstudies with more to come.
We are a team of 80 talented and diverse employees located in our headquarters in Oslo, Norway.
Trust: Achieve through open and honest communication.
Integrity: Always do the right things.
Teamwork: Win together!
Employees: Support their personal and professional development
Customers: Put them first!
Senior Technical Lead
As Senior Technical Lead, you have experience from start-up, high growth and scaling up environments. You know how to empower teams to focus and get things done, but also understand the importance of stakeholder management, communication, and transparency across teams. You are highly regarded as a strong technologist, leader, and project manager, both within your current role and your professional network. You are a pragmatic problem-solver with ability to motivate your team towards thinking positively and to resolve any challenge that the team encounters. You share our passion for shipping the right product, the right way at high speed.
- Foster a collaborative, innovative and pragmatic way to create cutting edge software and services
- Execute on and deliver the product roadmap by working closely with the Product Management team
- Quickly become recognized as an expert on Keystone products, architecture, and systems
- Support design and development of new and engaging UI’s via wireframing and design tools like Figma, Zeplin and Sketch
- Lead, coach and mentor high performing team members
- Collaborate and work across functions
- Master/Bachelor of Engineering, or equivalent is preferred
- Experience as a software developer and technical lead with a ‘doer’ mentality
- Experience managing engineering operations both online and embedded
- A proven track record in delivering on product roadmaps on time and on budget
- Integration of larger systems/platforms from a bigger enterprise standpoint
- You should have experience with development and market ready products
- Experience of CMS development including API-first, Content Modeling and Taxonomies
- Experience in building and managing multiple, ideally geographically distributed, engineering teams
- Deep knowledge of the full software development life cycle and Agile methodologies
- Desire and curiosity to push the envelope and stay on top of new technologies
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Keystone is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees.