Keystone's mission is to; help students make one of the most important decisions of their lifetimes: which higher ed program to attend.
We help universities and schools connect with and ultimately enroll prospective students to their degrees and courses. Keystone has more than 1,500 higher education institutions as customers globally. We operate websites in over 33 different languages. We have over six million visitors every month from potential students seeking a study course or program. In 2021, Keystone now represents eight individual education brands, including Bachelorstudies and Masterstudies with more to come.
We are a team of 80 talented and diverse employees located in our headquarters in Oslo, Norway.
Trust: Achieve through open and honest communication.
Integrity: Always do the right things.
Teamwork: Win together!
Employees: Support their personal and professional development
Customers: Put them first!
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our marketing department. Our vision is to 'be the most trusted and scaled resource for students looking for the best higher education institutional fit.' This role will help us increase our brand awareness globally among prospective students and establish Keystone as a thought leader in Higher Education. If you are a marketing professional with expertise in attracting qualified prospects and you thrive on successfully converting leads into proven return on investment for the customers, you will enjoy our business tremendously.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our customers
- Participate and deliver on content creation (podcasts, vlogs, videos, blog posts, case studies, testimonials etc.)
- Organize and manage online and in person events to boost brand awareness
- Help drive organic & paid social media engagement (YouTube, Instagram, Facebook…)
- Analyze success of campaigns and ROI on all activities
- Create brand awareness about our products and services through engaging text, image, and video content
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, ad campaigns, event management, social media, lead generation campaigns, performance analysis
- Propose new or improved inbound marketing campaign ideas
- Liaise cross-functionally and especially with the Product team, Student Recruit and Customer Success departments to contribute to long-term relationships with customers
- Encourage others to act as advocates!
- 5+ years of proven experience in marketing, communications or related field
- Demonstrable experience in digital marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Fluent in English with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative and advanced content creator
- High level of commercial expertise and metrics-driven mindset
- Extensive knowledge and experience in driving inbound marketing strategies
- BA/BS degree within Marketing or equivalent working experience preferred
- Experience with Hubspot is a plus
- Join a successful international company with endless potential
- Get a chance to grow - both personally and professionally
- Become part of an unique international, highly diverse, inspiring and collaborative working environment
- Work in a beautiful and spacious office in the tech hub of Oslo
Keystone is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees.