Keystone's mission is to; help students make one of the most important decisions of their lifetimes: which higher ed program to attend.
We help universities and schools connect with and ultimately enroll prospective students to their degrees and courses, and Keystone has more than 1,500 higher education institutions as customers globally. We operate websites in over 33 different languages, and we receive over six million visitors every month from potential students seeking a study course or program. In 2021, Keystone now represents eight individual education brands, including Bachelorstudies and Masterstudies with more to come.
We are a team of 80 talented and diverse employees located in our headquarters in Oslo, Norway.
Trust: Achieve through open and honest communication.
Integrity: Always do the right things.
Teamwork: Win together!
Employees: Support their personal and professional development
Customers: Put them first!
VP of Product
You will work closely with all cross-functional partners & newly acquired companies to ensure that we design, build and launch successful products and features that support the growth of the business and success of our customers.
You are a highly motivated self-starter, with a proven track record in product management. You are comfortable with operational tasks, building a roadmap, and driving new features and services directly with our Design, Data and Engineering teams.
The role will be based in Oslo.
- Introduce and implement a short and long term product strategy, plan product enhancements and improvements to meet business goals, and measure success using product health metrics
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to fully understand our business priorities
- Take responsibility for strategic product delivery by driving decisions in regard to feature/ timeline tradeoffs etc.
- Apply a structured approach to product management, including the use of analytics to justify decisions and optimize performance
- Engage closely with the engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation approach as well as a reasonable execution schedule
- Lead the product development process, including working with Product Owners to groom backlog, sprint planning and prioritization of sessions
- Coach and lead the product management team
- Champion innovation!
- Demonstrated successful experience in Product Management preferably within a fast growth high-tech company, ideally in a consumer Internet business
- Extensive experience of working in the creative industry, alongside creative people
- Motivated self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to think strategically but execute with an attention to detail
- Strong technical acumen, with an ability to evaluate and understand technology solutions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor's Degree. BSC in CompSci or B.E. preferred
- Masters/ MBA preferred
- Experience in the education, gaming, video sharing and/or media/social media spaces
Keystone is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees.