Keystone's mission is to; help students make one of the most important decisions of their lifetimes: which higher ed program to attend.
We help universities and schools connect with and ultimately enroll prospective students to their degrees and courses, and Keystone has more than 1,500 higher education institutions as customers globally. We operate websites in over 33 different languages, and we receive over 6 million visitors monthly from potential students seeking a study course or program. In 2021, Keystone represents eight individual education brands, including Bachelorstudies and Masterstudies with many more to come.
We are a team of 80 talented and diverse employees located in our headquarter in Oslo, Norway.
Trust: Achieve through open and honest communication.
Integrity: Always do the right things.
Teamwork: Win together!
Employees: Support their personal and professional development
Customers: Put them first!
Marketing Content Creator
We are looking for a Marketing Content Creator to join our marketing department. This role will help us increase our brand awareness globally and establish Keystone as a thought leader in higher education. Our goal is to become the number 1 brand for any higher ed institution seeking help with their student recruitment. If you are a content with expertise in attracting qualified prospects and converting them into leads and customers through the power of content creation, we would like to hear from you!
We are looking for someone who is:
- A passionate content creator and storyteller
- A self-directed, self-motivated person who works well with minimal supervision but also thrives in a team environment
- As equally as talented at analyzing as well as editing and creating content - can you able to analyze and edit a high impact snippet out of a long-form video such as webinar with ease?
- Execution-oriented and have great project and time management skills, with the ability to multitask with efficiency.
- A person who can excel in fast-paced environment and love working on exciting new projects across multiple teams within the organization.
- Love creating relevant and highly engaging content (includes graphics, images, websites, blogs, white papers, reports, landing pages, emails, social media)
- Get excited about creating infographics and beautiful reports/white papers etc. – the sky’s the limit in content-driven lead generation!
- Have a strong eye for the style, design and flow of all graphics/content types (you know what looks good and what doesn’t)
- Know how to expertly follow corporate branding and style guidelines without limiting your creative streak.
- Understand how to track and measure results, focusing on using analytics and data to prove business value (i.e. ROI/conversions).
Preferred Candidates Will Have:
- Strong skills in graphic design, audio and video production/editing
- Adobe Creative Cloud production software such as Premiere, InDesign, After Effects, Audition, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience using video and photography equipment
- Master’s degree or equivalent qualification*
- Candidates with strong experience matching this profile without a postgraduate qualification will be also be considered.
- Experience using Hubspot is a plus
- Fluent in English with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of inbound marketing strategies
Keystone is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees.