Keystone's mission is to; help students make one of the most important decisions of their lifetimes: which higher ed program to attend.
We help universities and schools connect with and ultimately enroll prospective students to their degrees and courses, and Keystone has more than 1,500 higher education institutions as customers globally. We operate websites in over 33 different languages, and we receive over six million visitors every month from potential students seeking a study course or program. In 2021, Keystone now represents eight individual education brands, including Bachelorstudies and Masterstudies with more to come.
We are a team of 80 talented and diverse employees located in our headquarters in Oslo, Norway.
Trust: Achieve through open and honest communication.
Integrity: Always do the right things.
Teamwork: Win together!
Employees: Support their personal and professional development
Customers: Put them first!
The role of Customer Success Manager
You will be part of an experienced team of over 15 dedicated, multi-national professionals who act as strategic advisors to universities' marketing & admissions staff. Your focus will be on making sure your customers receive the tools and support needed to get the best possible return on their investment of our service. Your mission is to have an in-depth understanding of your customer’s needs and ambitions. Further, your role is to secure and optimize the onboarding of new users and to continuously assist your customers in finding more opportunities for digitization. If you value long-term relationships built on trust and want to go the extra mile for your customers' success, let us hear from you!
The working language is English. Additional language skills are a must - we are especially looking for Arabic, Russian, French, Spanish and German.
- Own relationship with customers: Onboarding, user adoption, ensuring retention and satisfaction, managing risk
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with each assigned customer and help expand the continued value of our product and services
- Work with customers to establish critical goals and aid them in achieving them to provide ultimate value
- Advocate customer needs and issues cross-departmentally
- Work within a team to build a world-class Customer Success unit
Your chances to get hired are high if…
- You have previous experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption and retention (minimum 2-3 years)
- You have a Higher Education degree and are tech-savvy
- You have an excellent command of the English language
- You are organized and detail-oriented, and have the ability to work independently
- You are service-minded and have an excellent strategic capability in balancing commercial outcomes and customer needs
- You are a proactive problem solver by nature and have a positive mindset
What are your opportunities?
- Join a successful international company with endless potential
- Get a chance to grow - both personally and professionally
- Become part of an inspiring and collaborative working environment
- Get high earning opportunities based on your performance
- Work in a beautiful and spacious office in the tech hub of Oslo
Keystone is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees.