Keystone's mission is to; help students make one of the most important decisions of their lifetimes: which higher ed program to attend.
We help universities and schools connect with and ultimately enroll prospective students to their degrees and courses, and Keystone has more than 1,500 higher education institutions as customers globally. We operate websites in over 46 different languages, and we receive over 6 million visitors monthly from potential students seeking a study course or program. In 2021, Keystone represents eight individual education brands, including Bachelorstudies and Masterstudies with many more to come.
We are a team of 80 talented and diverse employees located in our headquarter in Oslo, Norway.
Trust: Achieve through open and honest communication.
Integrity: Always do the right things.
Teamwork: Win together!
Employees: Support their personal and professional development
Customers: Put them first!
Student Recruitment Consultant
As Student Recruitment Consultant, you will work closely with Keystones’ Customer Success & Sales Teams to provide students with essential information about schools and universities they have enquired to. In addition you will help drive revenue for the Company by connecting our student leads to the schools they are interested in.
Our corporate and working language is English, and we appreciate any other language skills.
- Conducting qualification process via phone calls with inbound student leads
- Connecting student leads with appropriate schools
- Nurturing, tracking, and following up with student leads
- Spending majority of your workday on the phone talking to students
- Identifying best student leads and prioritizing based on various criteria
- Together with the team increasing the quality of our services and contributing to our long-term growth
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Some sales background and understanding of inbound sales processes would be beneficial.
- Ability to learn new software applications quickly
- Fluency in English with excellent written and oral communication skills
Who are you?
- Passionate about sales and energized by talking to people
- Self-motivated and self-managed within an international, dynamic, fast-paced, and collaborative environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- High performing individual with high integrity
- Result oriented and motivated by goals & targets
- Ability to stay motivated despite repetitive tasks and many phone conversations during the work-day
- Willing to reach out to students globally and work across different time zones
- Positive attitude and ability to create enthusiasm and dedication among colleagues
Keystone is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees.