Keystone's mission is to; help students make one of the most important decisions of their lifetimes: which higher ed program to attend.
We help universities and schools connect with and ultimately enroll prospective students to their degrees and courses. Keystone has more than 1,500 higher education institutions as customers globally, and we operate websites in over 46 different languages. We receive over 6 million visitors monthly from potential students seeking a study course or program. In 2021, Keystone represents eight individual education brands, including Bachelorstudies and Masterstudies with many more to come.
We are a team of 85+ talented and diverse employees located in our headquarter in Oslo, Norway.
Trust: Achieve through open and honest communication.
Integrity: Always do the right things.
Teamwork: Win together!
Employees: Support their personal and professional development
Customers: Put them first!
We are looking for candidates who possess the ability to think both creatively and analytically. The Content Manager duties include producing and publishing content, writing, editing and proofreading, implementing content strategies, and work with a content-creation team.
Content Managers should be comfortable finding creative ways of building and maintaining an online presence, as well as using analytics to measure and achieve content strategy goals. Here, content is defined as multimedia articles, blog posts, images and/or videos that aid in fostering user engagement online.
Content Manager Responsibilities:
- Write, edit, and proofread content.
- Lead and work with a content-creation team consisting of writers, graphic designers, videographers, etc.
- Maintain a content-creation calendar, including oversight of content-creation team assignments and productivity.
- Implement an omnichannel content strategy, as outlined by the Content Strategist.
- Brainstorm with product, development, and marketing team members to develop new ideas.
- Cooperate with the Content Strategist, other Content Managers, and marketing team members to develop an editorial content strategy.
- Provide editorial, creative, and technical support to team members.
- Monitor web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels.
- Manage content across all platforms, including email and social media.
- Expand/develop a following on social media.
Content Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Journalism, English, or related field.
- 3-4 years agency experience or in a similar role.
- Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Native-level English proficiency
- Highly computer literate and advanced knowledge of HTML.
- Proficiency with popular content management systems.
- Experience with social media management.
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
- Ability to develop content that provokes engagement.
- Strong leadership qualities.
Keystone is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees.