FindAUniversity, a Keystone Company - is a growing and dynamic web company specializing in marketing higher education.
As market leaders in the UK, we combine our reputation for excellent customer service and innovation with an integrated approach to delivering effective student recruitment campaigns. We are genuinely proud of what we have achieved so far, helping hundreds of thousands of students to find their perfect postgraduate degree.
Our vision and commitment to developing our online platforms and building an engaged online community, whilst continuing to grow our extensive portfolio of postgraduate physical and virtual study events, puts us in a strong position to build for the future.
We are located in a stunning three-floor warehouse conversion in the heart of Sheffield’s Cultural Industries Quarter.
Senior Account Manager
We are looking to add a Senior member to our growing Account Management Team. This team is the face of FindAUniversity, and you will be the first point of contact for many of our clients. Our advertisers are universities globally, however this role is within the UK team.
Our Senior Account Managers are ambitious, driven, with an ability to communicate effectively in person, via video on the phone or by email. Articulation is key.
You will be confident in building new relationships, listening and taking action to help our customers get the best out of us.
The right candidate will be bright, determined, and high-energy; able to roll their sleeves up, take on multiple responsibilities, and have a strong desire to positively contribute to the success of the team, whatever it takes.
This is a sales role, and the right candidate will have some experience working in outbound sales, ideally selling marketing solutions. Educated to degree level is preferred but not essential.
Experience working in the higher education sector would be an advantage but is not a requirement.
This is an incredibly varied and rewarding role, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Proactively building relationships with key decision makers and influencers
- Building, progressing, and converting sales opportunities.
- Representing FindAUniversity and presenting our products effectively with customers to ensure their needs are met.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding monthly sales targets
- Developing a deep understanding of the higher education system
- Demonstrable success and experience working in a sales role with key or strategic accounts (minimum three-years’ experience).
- Experience selling marketing or technical solutions and/or working with higher education institutions.
- Structured, organized and ability to priorities a diverse workload and meet deadlines.
- Problem-solving skills, diplomacy, and a flexible approach.
- Proactive, solutions focused, plenty of enthusiasm and creativity, with a desire to work autonomously and part of the wider team.
- Bachelor /Master preferred (or equivalent professional qualification / work experience).
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Keystone is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that applications will only be accepted from candidates who are authorized to work for any UK employer.