Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Department - Fornebu
Join one of the fastest growing Tech companies in Europe with offices in Oslo, Fornebu
Keystone Academic Solutions is one of the most exciting and fastest growing technology companies in Europe. Our customers are Higher Education Institutions, Universities and Business Schools around the world. In order to advance our global leadership position in Higher Education marketing, we are looking to expand our international Business Development team.
You will be part of an energetic team of over 15 dedicated professionals from 11 different countries with a clear ambition of Customer Success excellence. If you are tech-savvy and business-minded, love helping customers with digital transformation, and at the same time passionate about helping them successfully adopt and benefit from our services, then we would love to hear from you!
The working language is English. Additional language skills are a must - we are looking for German, French, Russian and Italian. Our headquarters are based in Oslo, Norway. With Keystone you will have the unique opportunity to quickly lift your career to a higher level.
- Own relationship with customers: Onboarding, user adoption, ensuring retention and satisfaction, managing risk
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with each assigned customer and help expand the continued value of our product and services
- Work with customers to establish critical goals and aid them in achieving them to provide ultimate value
- Advocate customer needs and issues cross-departmentally
- Work as a team to build a world-class Customer Success unit
Your chances to get hired are high if…
- You have previous experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption and retention (minimum 2-3 years)
- You have a Higher Education degree and are tech-savvy
- You have an excellent command of the English language
- You are also fluent in one of these languages: German, French, Russian, Italian
- You are organized and detail-oriented, and have the ability to work independently
- You are service-minded
- You are a proactive problem solver by nature and have a positive mindset
What’s in it for you?
- A chance to join a successful, fast-growing and exciting international company
- A lot of opportunities to grow - both personally and professionally
- High earning opportunities
- A fun and collaborative working environment
- A beautiful office in the tech hub of Oslo, Norway
We are looking to fill these positions by the end of August with qualified candidates.