Keystone provides a marketing platform that helps university undergraduate and graduate degree programs recruit and ultimately enroll prospective students. Our mission is to help students find the right higher ed degree program and help higher ed institutions enroll the right students.
Keystone has more than 1600 university customers around the world and has more than 5 million unique students visiting its global websites every month. Keystone has 75 employees at its headquarters in Oslo, Norway.
You will be part of an experienced team of over 15 dedicated, multi-national professionals who act as strategic advisors to university marketing & admissions staff. If you are tech-savvy and business-minded, speak key languages, love helping customers with digital transformation, and at the same time passionate about helping them successfully adopt and benefit from our services, then we would love to hear from you!
The working language is English. Additional language skills are a must - we are especially looking for German, but also French. Our headquarters are based in Oslo, Norway.
- Own relationship with customers: Onboarding, user adoption, ensuring retention and satisfaction, managing risk
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with each assigned customer and help expand the continued value of our product and services
- Work with customers to establish critical goals and aid them in achieving them to provide ultimate value
- Advocate customer needs and issues cross-departmentally
- Work within a team to build a world-class Customer Success unit
Your chances to get hired are high if…
- You have previous experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption and retention (minimum 2-3 years)
- You have a Higher Education degree and are tech-savvy
- You have an excellent command of the English language
- You are also fluent in German, alternatively French
- You are organized and detail-oriented, and have the ability to work independently
- You are service-minded
- You are a proactive problem solver by nature and have a positive mindset
What are your opportunities?
- Join a successful international company with endless potential
- A chance to grow - both personally and professionally
- High earning opportunities
- An inspiring and collaborative working environment
- A beautiful and spacious office in the tech hub of Oslo, Norway
Trust: Achieve through open and honest communication.
Integrity: Always do the right things.
Teamwork: Win together!
Employees: We support their personal and professional development.
Customers: Put them first!
Keystone is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees.
We are looking to fill these positions by the end of 2020/early 2021 with qualified candidates.