Join the quest for Customer Success at a fast-growing Tech Company
Customer Success Manager
Keystone Academic Solutions (Masterstudies AS) is one of the most exciting and fastest growing technology companies in Europe. Our customers are Universities and Business Schools around the world. In order to advance our global leadership position in Higher Education marketing and productivity solutions for admissions, we are looking to expand our international Customer Success Management team.
You will be part of an energetic team of over 12 dedicated professionals from 10 different countries with a clear ambition of Customer Success excellence. If you are tech-savvy and business-minded, love helping customers with digital transformation, and at the same time passionate about helping them successfully adopt and benefit from our services, then we would love to hear from you!
Relevant language skills such as German, French and Spanish are a benefit. The working language is English. Our headquarters are based in Oslo, Norway. With Keystone you will have the unique opportunity to quickly lift your career to a higher level.
- Own relationship with customers: Onboarding, user adoption, ensuring retention and satisfaction, managing risk
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with each assigned customer and expand the continued value of our product and services
- Work with customers to establish critical goals and aid them in achieving them to provide ultimate value
- Work to identify and develop upsell opportunities
- Advocate customer needs and issues cross-departmentally
- Work as team to build a world-class Customer Success unit
Your chances to get hired are high if…
- You have previous experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption and retention (minimum 2-3 years)
- You have a Higher Education degree and are tech-savvy
- You have an excellent command of the English language
- You are organized and have the ability to work independently
- You are a pro-active problem solver by nature and have a positive mindset
What’s in it for you?
- Very high earning opportunities
- A chance to join a successful, fast-growing and exciting international company
- A lot of opportunities to grow - both personally and professionally
- A fun and young working environment with regular team events
- A beautiful office in the tech hub of Oslo, Norway
We are looking to fill these positions by end of March with qualified candidates.