Keystone Academic Solutions is part of the KEG Group’s leading Edtech brands within Higher Education with a mission to help students make one of the most important decisions of their lifetimes - which higher education program to attend. We aim to be the most trusted and informed resource for students looking for the best fit learning program for them. Keystone’s portfolio of established brands encompasses masterstudies.com, PhDstudies.com, bachelorstudies.com, onlinestudies.com and many more.
We are a team of 90+ talented and diverse employees located in our headquarters in Oslo, Norway.
- Trust: Achieve through open and honest communication.
- Integrity: Always do the right things.
- Teamwork: Win together!
- Employees: Support their personal and professional development
- Customers: Put them first!
Position: Backend Developer
We are looking for a backend developer with a motivation for leading Keystone’s development in Sanity. Sanity is the number one unified content platform and the most flexible platform for building data driven content solutions.
This is an incredible opportunity for someone to play with cutting edge technology and take a new approach to web development by taking the lead in developing and managing our server-less infrastructure.
Working alongside data, SEO, conversion and product colleagues, you will provide custom software solutions; creating patterns and architecture to enhance our conversion and technical user experience. You will ensure the software is testable and maintainable and be able to respond to briefs as well as convey technical information to colleagues across the product team.
It is not crucial for applicants to have prior knowledge of Sanity, a curiosity to learn and the skills to help us shape the platform is more important.
- Node JS
- REST APIs
- Database models
- Server-less experience with AWS lambda or Azure functions
What you will do
- Data modeling, manage and scale APIs.
- New features and iterating existing features in Sanity, a unified content platform.
- Code standards, code reviews, technical planning/research, testing/QA.
- Investigate and resolve bugs/customer issues.
- Assist in scoping, estimating, and planning of projects.
Who we are looking for
- Bonus Tech Qualifications: PHP, Laravel, Elasticsearch, SEO and Sanity.io.
- You have high accountability and ownership of your work.
- You are self-motivated, and a life-long learner.
- You care about working on fast-growing products while iterating and sweating the details.
- You are a product thinker who cares about the customer.
- You are fluent in English, verbal and written.
What to expect as a Keystone employee?
- A rapidly growing company with opportunity for development and advancement
- Friendly, ambitious, and inclusive culture
- Flexible work hours - we work hard and play hard
- Global environment with 40+ nationalities
- Modern facilities by the sea with a ping pong & pool table
- Social gatherings, after works and team events
- Competitive compensation & benefit packages
Keystone Education Group (KEG) is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees.