Keystone Academic Solutions is part of the KEG Group’s leading Edtech brands within Higher Education with a mission to help students make one of the most important decisions of their lifetimes - which higher education program to attend. We aim to be the most trusted and informed resource for students looking for the best fit learning program for them. Keystone’s portfolio of established brands encompasses masterstudies.com, PhDstudies.com, bachelorstudies.com, onlinestudies.com and many more.
We are a team of 90+ talented and diverse employees located in our headquarters in Oslo, Norway.
Trust: Achieve through open and honest communication.
Integrity: Always do the right things.
Teamwork: Win together!
Employees: Support their personal and professional development
Customers: Put them first!
Student Recruitment Consultant
As Student Recruitment Consultant, you will work closely with Keystones’ Customer Success Team to provide students with essential information about schools and universities they have enquired to. This new role will help drive revenue for the Company by processing our incoming student leads and making sure students get the information they need to be able to choose the right university.
The working language is English. Additional language skills are a must - we are especially looking for native level Finnish or Swedish or Danish.
- Conducting qualification process via phone calls with inbound student leads
- Connecting student leads with appropriate schools
- Nurturing, tracking, and following up with student leads
- Spending majority of your workday on the phone talking to students
- Identifying best student leads and prioritizing based on various factors
- Together with the team increasing the quality of our services and contributing to our long-term growth
- Bachelor’s degree, but will accept equivalent experience in the field
- Some sales background and understanding of inbound sales process is preferred
- Ability to learn new software applications quickly
- Fluency in Finnish or Swedish or Danish and excellent written and oral communication skills
Who are you?
- Passionate about sales and energized by talking to people and providing them with necessary information
- Self-motivated and self-managed within a dynamic, fast-paced, and collaborative environment
- With strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Performing individual with high integrity and who can meet the goals
- Able to stay motivated despite repetitive tasks and many phone conversations during workday
- Willing to reach out to students globally and work across different time zones
- With positive attitude and ability to create enthusiasm and dedication among colleagues
- Possibility to advance along our newly created department
- Global and diverse working environment with fun team events
- Modern and spacious office in the tech hub of Oslo
Keystone Education Group (KEG) is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees.