Marketing Department · Sheffield, England Temporarily Remote
Salary: £24,000 - £27,000 a year (dependent on experience) | Full-time
Who are we?
FindAUniversity Ltd. are experts in everything postgraduate. We combine our reputation for excellent customer service and innovation with an integrated approach to delivering effective student recruitment campaigns for our clients. We're genuinely very proud of what we do - helping many thousands of students find their perfect postgraduate degree. Our vision is to develop our platforms to build an engaged online community, whilst continuing to grow our portfolio of high-profile B2C study fairs and B2B events.
FindAUniversity Ltd is part of KEG, a leading Edtech brand within higher education.
Where do we live?
In a stunning three-floor warehouse conversion in the heart of Sheffield’s Cultural Industries Quarter. Easy to get to (just a seven-minute walk to the bus/train station) with Sheffield's best independent shops, cafes and bars on the doorstep.
What’s the job?
The successful candidate will join our extremely busy Marketing & Events team, leading and assisting in the planning, management, delivery and evaluation of both on and offline B2B and B2C marketing campaigns to promote all FindAUniversity products and services.
What type of person are we looking for?
You will be ambitious and driven with demonstrable hands-on marketing experience. You’ll be confident to turn creative ideas into effective marketing campaigns in partnership with internal and external stakeholders. You’ll have the skills to interrogate data, report on key successes and identify areas for improvement.
The right candidate will be bright, determined and high-energy; able to roll their sleeves up, take on multiple responsibilities, and have a strong desire to positively contribute to the success of the team, whatever it takes.
You should be self-motivated, proactive, creative, and most importantly, able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines for multiple projects in a seriously fast-paced environment. Experience working in the higher education sector would be an advantage but is not essential.
What will you be doing?
This is an incredibly varied and rewarding role, which includes (but is not limited to):
- Working collaboratively to execute both B2B and B2C marketing strategy, overseeing the delivery of operational marketing plans through various tactics (web, print, digital, social, OOH, events).
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of marketing campaigns, gaining insight, assessing against goals, and making campaign adjustments accordingly.
- Working collaboratively with our in-house design and IT teams to deliver high impact creatives which are on brand and deliver against targets set.
- Checking, improving, proofing, and providing a critical eye for all marketing assets and copywriting.
- Represent the company at B2C & B2B events.
- Knowledge and experience in all areas of marketing theory and communications practice.
- Experience implementing marketing strategy to deliver effective campaigns and analysing data to make informed improvements.
- Strong copywriting and proof-reading skills and a critical eye for design.
- Strong time-management, organisational and administrative skills. Ability to prioritise a diverse workload and hit deadlines.
- Problem-solving skills, diplomacy, and a flexible approach.
- Ambitious, driven, proactive, and solutions focused, plenty of enthusiasm and creativity, with a desire to work autonomously.
- Personable, presentable and articulate.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent professional qualification / work experience).
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
What are we like to work for?
Collaborative, creative, ambitious and driven best describes us. You will be joining a strong and growing team with great chemistry who are passionate about what they do and always go the extra mile to reach their objectives.
- Company pension scheme.
- 23 days annual leave, plus three days between Christmas & New Year.
- Flexible hours.
- Employee Assistance Programme (currently Westfield Health)
- Corporate flu vaccine programme
- Discounts/cashback from thousands of online retailers
- Cycle to work scheme, secure bike parking & shower facilities.
- City centre location.
- Annual performance review.
- A social working environment (as much tea and coffee as you can drink, office treats and staff socials).
- Charity fund matching
If you're interested in coming to work with us, please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you this is the job for you, and how you meet our person specification.
Application deadline: Wednesday 22 September 2021.
Applications will only be accepted from candidates who are authorised to work for any UK employer.
FindAUniversity is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees.