Keystone Academic Solutions is part of the KEG Group’s leading Edtech brands within Higher Education with a mission to help students make one of the most important decisions of their lifetimes - which higher education program to attend. We aim to be the most trusted and informed resource for students looking for the best fit learning program for them. Keystone’s portfolio of established brands encompasses masterstudies.com, PhDstudies.com, bachelorstudies.com, onlinestudies.com and many more.
We are a team of 90+ talented and diverse employees located in our headquarters in Oslo, Norway.
Trust: Achieve through open and honest communication.
Integrity: Always do the right things.
Teamwork: Win together!
Employees: Support their personal and professional development
Customers: Put them first!
- Oversee and manage the continued development of budgeting and forecasting (short and long-term) for the Keystone group.
- Work with Business Unit managers to build the annual budgets and forecasts and consolidate into one overall budget for the Keystone group.
- Financial modelling on income statement, balance sheet and cash flows.
- Operational modelling on Keystones various business segments.
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management and board for decision making purposes.
- Develop, define, and maintain core operational and financial KPI’s for the Keystone group.
- Support management with in-depth analysis.
- Prepare presentations to Board of Directors, financial advisors, management etc.
- Ad-Hoc reporting and analysis.
- Evaluate the financial performance of the company and make recommendations on capital structure, liquidity planning etc.
- Responsible for preparing quarterly operational and financial reports to board and owners.
- Participate in strategic projects of various kinds.
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or similar.
- 5+ years’ relevant experience as Manager or Director of Financial Planning and Analysis from an international organization.
- Experience in leading projects and processes across borders and organizations.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Highly proficient in excel with the ability to maintain and quickly build detailed financial models from scratch.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to think creatively, highly driven, and self-motivated.
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity.
Keystone Education Group (KEG) is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees.