Keystone Academic Solutions is part of the KEG Group’s leading Edtech brands within Higher Education with a mission to help students make one of the most important decisions of their lifetimes - which higher education program to attend. We aim to be the most trusted and informed resource for students looking for the best fit learning program for them. Keystone’s portfolio of established brands encompasses masterstudies.com, PhDstudies.com, bachelorstudies.com, onlinestudies.com and many more.
We are a team of 100+ talented and diverse employees located in our headquarters in Oslo, Norway.
Trust: Achieve through open and honest communication.
Integrity: Always do the right things.
Teamwork: Win together!
Employees: Support their personal and professional development
Customers: Put them first!
As a part of our highly international and energetic sales team, you will approach academic institutions globally to establish new partnerships. You will also work with our current customers to provide support as well as expand sales through offering new exciting products. In this role you will work as part of an ambitious team and display ownership and proactivity in building those strong relationships with our future customers. As the company’s first point of contact, you will play a key role in building the KAS brand, creating a great first impression, and building momentum for not only the sales team, but KAS as a whole.
You will be targeting the US market, therefore an excellent command of the English language is a must, plus willingness to work in the late afternoons & early evenings.
- Create and manage a sales pipeline
- Make outbound calls and book web demos based on a provided and qualified list of prospects and customers
- Proactively initiate contact with prospective buyers using a multi touch approach
- Increase our portfolio value by acquiring new customers (academic institutions)
- Manage end-to-end sales process from prospecting to contract negotiations and implementation
- Cooperate with our Customer Success Department to identify upsell opportunities and provide best-in-class customer experience
- Together with the team boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth
- Higher education degree
- Some sales experience, preferably as an inside sales representative or in a similar role
- Excellent command of English language
- Preferably hands-on experience with sales tools such as HubSpot or other CRM software
- Interest and ability to work independently in a fast-paced culture
- Comfortable working in a performance-based environment
- Sense of responsibility as well as pride in own performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Curious and consultative nature which can successfully introduce a range of business solutions in a way that is clearly understood by customers
- Willingness to reach out to customers globally and work across different time zones
- Possibility to advance along our Sales Department career path
- Opportunity for generous variable income based on achieved results
- Global and diverse working environment with fun team events
- Flexible work hours with prior established core hours
- Modern and spacious office in the tech hub of Oslo
Keystone is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees.