Keystone Academic Solutions is part of the KEG Group’s leading Edtech brands within Higher Education with a mission to help students make one of the most important decisions of their lifetimes - which higher education program to attend. We aim to be the most trusted and informed resource for students looking for the best fit learning program for them. Keystone’s portfolio of established brands encompasses masterstudies.com, PhDstudies.com, bachelorstudies.com, onlinestudies.com and many more.
We are a team of 100+ talented and diverse employees located in our headquarters in Oslo, Norway.
Trust: Achieve through open and honest communication.
Integrity: Always do the right things.
Teamwork: Win together!
Employees: Support their personal and professional development
Customers: Put them first!
Sales Development Representative
You will be targeting the US market, therefore an excellent command of the English language is a must, plus willingness to work in the late afternoons & early evenings.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Utilize HubSpot, cold calling, and email to generate new sales opportunities.
- Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate products/services.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives.
- Report to sales manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree, but will accept equivalent experience in the field.
- Strong communication skills via phone and email.
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills.
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization.
- Proficiency with HubSpot or other CRM software.
- Prior experience as a sales development rep with a track record of achieving sales quotes.
- Having good knowledge of US market/ higher ed market, etc. will be a plus.
Keystone Education Group (KEG) is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees.