As the Keystone Education Group, we will now reach over 110 million students each year, making us the leading online resource for people seeking the best educational path for them.
We are a vibrant and talented group of global citizens with a true passion for education and technology, and our vision is to help everyone in the world find the right education.
Trust: Achieve through open and honest communication.
Integrity: Always do the right things.
Teamwork: Win together!
Employees: Support their personal and professional development
Customers: Put them first!
Student Recruitment Consultant
As a Student Recruitment Consultant, you will work closely with Keystone's Customer Success, Operations and Sales teams to provide students with essential information about schools and universities they have enquired to. This role will help drive revenue for the Company by processing our incoming student leads and making sure students get the information they need to be able to choose the right university.
The working language is English. Additional language skills is a must - we are especially looking for native Spanish skills.
- Conducting qualification process via phone calls with inbound student leads
- Connecting student leads with appropriate schools
- Nurturing, tracking, and following up with student leads
- Spending majority of your workday on the phone talking to students
- Identifying best student leads and prioritizing based on various factors
- Together with the team increasing the quality of our services and contributing to our long-term growth
- Bachelor’s degree, but will accept equivalent experience in the field
- Some sales background and understanding of inbound sales process is preferred
- Ability to learn new software applications quickly
- Fluency in English and Spanish and excellent written and oral communication skills
Who are you?
- Passionate about sales and energized by talking to people and providing them with necessary information
- Self-motivated and self-managed within a dynamic, fast-paced, and collaborative team environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Performing individual with high integrity and goal oriented
- Able to stay motivated despite repetitive tasks and many phone conversations during the workday
- Willing to reach out to students globally and work across different time zones
- Positive attitude and ability to create enthusiasm and dedication among colleagues
- Possibility to advance along our newly created department
- Global and diverse working environment with fun team events
Keystone Education Group (KEG) is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees.