Keystone is trusted by more than 110 million unique prospective students every year to help students and learners make one of the most important decisions of their lifetimes, namely, which higher education degree program or course to attend.
In turn, Keystone helps over 5 500 education institutions reach, recruit, and enroll students in more than 190 countries, across 460 student websites, including Masterstudies.com, Bachelorstudies.com, Educations.com, Studentum.se, and FindAMasters. Keystone also operates a range of other global student recruitment services, including Blueberry.nu, Keystone Sports and Keystone Recruit.
Headquartered in Oslo, Norway, Keystone is backed by Viking Venture and Verdane, two leading Nordic venture firms. With offices across the Nordics, Germany, and the UK, Keystone has an international staff of more than 500 employees. We are a vibrant and talented group of global citizens with a true passion for education and technology, and our vision is to help everyone in the world find the right education.
The role of Content Marketing Specialist:
- End-to-end production of webinars & events, including content creation (abstracts, questions, webinar content), panel sourcing and overall webinar organization.
- Creation of market intelligence reports, from conception to production and delivery, including data collection, structuring and analysis as well as synthesis into a final publication for dissemination to a range of global higher education audiences.
- Creating, editing & adapting content on Keystone websites and marketing materials.
- Content creation will include but is not limited to writing, blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, email, social media, templates
- On-going web development tasks (creating, editing and managing website pages and landing pages)
- Help create brand awareness about our products and services through engaging text, image, and video content.
- Assist in developing and executing on the corporate marketing strategy and campaigns to drive lead generation & inbound revenue.
- Handle ad-hoc tasks & responsibilities as well as on-going projects to support the marketing & commercial teams.
- Collaboration with project managers, teams & external developers across the Keystone Education Group.
- Independent self- starter who can work and communicate effectively within a team environment.
Preferred candidates will have:
- Minimum 1-2 years working in a marketing or communications team.
- Experience with HubSpot Marketing & CRM, Data/Survey tools (e.g., SurveyMonkey), Microsoft Excel and similar tools
- An analytical and data-driven mindset, able to regularly generate reports and monitor/analyze key metrics & KPIs across the marketing department
- Strong writing and editing skills in English. (Interviewing and professional note-taking skills are a plus)
- Eager to learn, positive and enthusiastic about inbound marketing!
- Bachelor or master’s qualification in marketing communications and/or journalism/public relations.
- Native or professional level in English required (high standard written and verbal).
What are your opportunities?
- Join a successful international company with endless potential
- Get a chance to grow - both personally and professionally
- Become part of an inspiring and collaborative working environment
- Get high earning opportunities based on your performance
Keystone is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees.