Digital Content Manager - Maternity Cover
Content Team - Fornebu
We are looking for a digital content manager to cover a period of Maternity leave. You should be a native English speaker with a background in content creation, analytics, and/or digital marketing.
Since 2002, Keystone Academic Solutions has been providing higher education marketing to over 4200 partner schools across the world. With 420+ websites in 46 languages, we receive over 6 million visitors every month, potential students seeking a study course or program.
Originally known as Masterstudies Marketing Group (MMG), we evolved to become Keystone Academic Solutions in 2015 as a reflection of the expansion of our marketing efforts to cover all areas of higher education. In 2020, Keystone now represents eight individual education brands, including Bachelorstudies and Onlinestudies – with more to come in the near future.
About the role
Our content team is looking for a digital content manager to cover a period of Maternity leave. This person needs to be skilled in creating and curating English written content, and has a background in research, website analytics, and/or project management, particularly within the higher education sector. We are looking for a self-motivated and quick-learning individual to work on a wide variety of content-management tasks. You will work with our international content and development teams to maintain and grow the English-language content on our eight multi-lingual websites.
The position is based in Fornebu
Start date: April 2020
Duration: 12-18 months with potential for extension
*Only candidates with the right to work in Norway will be considered*
- Manage and quality control all English content on websites (including Editorial, customer profiles, and development projects).
- Oversee ongoing English content creation tasks and projects
- Work with off-site developers to create, improve, and troubleshoot content and website mechanics
- Maintain content structure internally and on-site
- Conduct content audit(s) and analyze on-site metrics and performance
- Advise freelance content team(s), Sales, CSM, and others re. best practice for content creation and maintenance
- Research/follow trends in higher education, international education, job markets, student mobility, employment, and other relevant topics.
- Work holistically with the development team to create and implement new content, SEO, UX/UI, and product solutions
- Fluent verbal and written English – native English-speaker preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Degree in a relevant field, f.ex. Communication, Social Sciences, Humanities, or International Education – master’s preferred and bachelor’s with relevant experience considered
- Experience working in Higher Education institutions, f.ex. admissions, advising, or international education administration
- Experience in content management, digital marketing, SEO, project management, and/or higher education administration
- Good knowledge of digital marketing, SEO, IT development, and social media marketing
- Knowledge/experience with Google Analytics, keyword research, data analysis, market research, and UX/UI a plus
- Familiarity with standard task management programs, f.ex. Asana, Jira, Monday, or others
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You are motivated and self-driven with the ability to work proactively and independently
- You are logical, organized, and have an analytical mind
- You possess sound judgement and good problem-solving skills
- You work well in a team and have the confidence to lead
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis with interviews starting ASAP. If you're interested in the position, don't wait to apply!
For questions about the position, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.