Digital Content Strategist - Maternity Cover
Content Team - Fornebu
We are looking for a digital content manager to cover a period of Maternity leave. You should be a native English speaker with a background in content creation, analytics, and/or digital marketing.
Since 2002, Keystone Academic Solutions has been providing higher education marketing to over 4200 partner schools across the world. With 420+ websites in 46 languages, we receive over 6 million visitors every month, potential students seeking a study course or program.
Originally known as Masterstudies Marketing Group (MMG), we evolved to become Keystone Academic Solutions in 2015 as a reflection of the expansion of our marketing efforts to cover all areas of higher education. In 2020, Keystone now represents eight individual education brands, including Bachelorstudies and Onlinestudies – with more to come in the near future.
About the role
Our content team is looking for a digital content strategist to cover a period of Maternity leave. This person needs to have a background in research, website analytics, and/or project management, and experience managing and analyzing large amounts of digital content. We are looking for a self-motivated and quick-learning individual to work on a wide variety of content-analysis tasks. You will work with our international content and development teams to audit and maintain the English-language content on our eight multi-lingual websites.
The position is based in Fornebu
Start date: April 2020
Duration: 12-18 months with potential for extension
*Only candidates with the right to work in Norway will be considered*
- Conduct a thorough content audit of our eight student-facing websites and analyze on-site metrics and performance
- Conduct an analytics audit and make recommendations for SEO and KPIs
- Manage and quality control all English content on websites (including Editorial, customer profiles, and development projects).
- Oversee ongoing English content creation tasks and projects
- Work with off-site developers to create, improve, and troubleshoot content and website mechanics
- Maintain content structure internally and on-site
- Advise freelance content team(s), Sales, CSM, and others re. best practice for content creation and maintenance
- Work holistically with the development team to create and implement new content, SEO, UX/UI, and product solutions
- Fluent verbal and written English – native English-speaker preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional experience working in content marketing from an SEO perspective
- Skilled at Keyword research and familiar with SEO associated tools such as Screaming Frog, Google Search Console and Ahrefs
- Deep knowledge of search engines - both global and regional
- Degree in a relevant field, f.ex. Data Analytics, Digital Transformation, Market Research, and others
- Experience in content management, digital marketing, SEO, project management, and/or higher education administration
- Excellent knowledge of digital marketing, SEO, IT development, and social media marketing
- Familiar with international SEO best-practice; experience in localized search strategies a plus
- Professional experience with Google Analytics, keyword research, data analysis, market research, and UX/UI a plus
- Familiarity with standard task management programs, f.ex. Asana, Jira, Monday, or others
- You have excellent communication skills and are great at condensing complicated reporting into a clear story.
- You are motivated and self-driven with the ability to work proactively and independently
- You are logical, organized, and have an analytical mind
- You possess sound judgement and good problem-solving skills
- You work well in a team and have the confidence to lead
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis with interviews starting ASAP. If you're interested in the position, don't wait to apply!
For questions about the position, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.