Keystone is hiring a Head of People to lead the department that supports our most important asset: our people.
Reporting to the CEO, you will partner closely with Keystone’s leadership team to manage people-related programs, including HR/People Operations, Employee Experience, Talent Acquisition and hiring, as well as Diversity and Inclusion. You will build strategies and processes to attract and retain the very best talent and ensure a best in class employee experience.
- Lead the head of people function that is accountable, operates with urgency and empathy, and is motivated by data
- Develop people strategies to complement or enhance our existing programs focused on talent acquisition, onboarding, performance management, diversity and inclusion, employee relations, learning and development, compensation, benefits, and culture.
- Partner with the CFO regarding incentive plans
- Optimize our processes and scale the team to meet our hiring needs.
- Partner with the leadership team to ensure Keystone principles and culture are lived each day
- Foster a diverse workplace which enables all employees to contribute to the organization to their fullest potential
- Manage learning and development programs to align with Keystone strategies, with an emphasis on growing manager capabilities that align with the growth of the business
- Manage employee journey path that incorporates employees’ professional and personal goals, in alignment with Keystone’s strategies.
- Oversee an outstanding new hire experience including new hire orientation and work with managers to guide new hire ramp-up to productivity within 3 to 6 months
- Partner with leadership to roll out Keystone's performance review process that reflects our values and business need
- Own employee relations questions and concerns as needed
- Ensure compliance with all labor laws and regulations
- A Bachelor's Degree is required; Master Degree in Human Resources Management or related fields preferred
- 10+ years of total experience (including at least three years managing through successive business cycles at a scaling Tech company) in addition to HR leadership roles where they led implementation of programs at scale
- Strong analytical skills, including reporting, synthesizing data to identify themes and create solutions to address those issues
- Experience leading HR initiatives at a scaling organization
- Balance of business acumen, high emotional intelligence, and strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledgeable and adept at interpreting and adhering to labor laws and regulations
- Successful track record of building and maintaining strong relationships and being a trusted advisor at all levels
- Team player who also likes to have some fun at work
Keystone is a marketing platform that helps university undergraduate and graduate degree programs recruit and ultimately enroll prospective students. Our mission is to build bridges between schools and students, anytime, anywhere. Keystone has more than 1600 university customers around the world and 75 employees at its headquarters in Oslo, Norway.
Trust: Achieve through open and honest communication.
Integrity: Always do the right things.
Teamwork: Win together!
Employees: We support their personal and professional development
Customers: Put them first!
Keystone is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees.