Keystone is looking for an Head of SEO with experience in technical and international SEO to build a team and develop and execute our organic search strategy. This is an opportunity for a candidate with a consistent track record of optimizing international websites in a dynamic and fast paced environment. You have proven experience in delivering strong sustainable organic growth, unifying cross-functional teams, and growing an SEO program from the ground up.
- Scale international SEO where appropriate as Keystone expands globally, as well as identify and expand market opportunities to improve traffic growth from organic search
- Provide SEO strategy and execution updates and recommendations to leadership
- Manage tactical SEO initiatives including technical optimizations, keyword analysis, content development, site auditing and competitive analysis.
- Manage technical SEO and run frequent audits of the sites, identify problems and growth opportunities, and monitor success of new strategies
- Develop and handle guidelines and processes for optimizing web pages, link strategies, and ongoing tracking and reporting on rankings, traffic, and conversions
- Work with the web engineering team to specify, build, test, and launch new SEO features and experiments globally
- Develop, document and manage site standards for SEO standard methodologies
- Partner with our product marketing, content, brand and localization teams to evolve our content strategy to capture new search traffic, including long-tail
- Monitoring the SEO health of all online brands using data from GSC, Deepcrawl, Ahrefs, Google Analytics and data warehouse.
- Collaborating with internal teams to educate on technical SEO best practice to reduce recurring errors and ensuring SEO is always top of the list for these teams
- Manage digital agencies that support organic search. Provides direction & vision to these digital agencies and delegates responsibilities to these vendors to execute on vision & strategy.
- Continually monitor and report on industry trends, including demand curve, search algorithm and result layout changes, SEO best practices, and the competitive landscape to identify opportunities.
- 7-10 years of experience in international SEO as an in-house specialist at an industry leading website or at an SEO agency
- Experience working directly on supporting an Enterprise website (300k + pages)
- Detailed understanding of digital advertising channels - SEO, SEM, Display, Paid Social, Affiliate Marketing, etc.
- Deep knowledge of search engine algorithms and ranking strategies
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills. Must love data and good at driving cross-platform learnings & efficiencies
- Knowledge of website information architecture and UX standard methodologies
- Experience with SEO tools and web analytics platforms
- Comfortable presenting data and providing recommendations with confidence to senior management
- Experience with SQL and/or BI tools highly desirable
- Technical SEO background preferred with a solid grasp of web technologies to ensure standard methodologies are implemented
- Intellectual curiosity combined with a knack for recognizing correlations, trends, and statistical irregularities
- Proven experience managing projects to completion and agency/vendor management
- Passion for reading and staying up to date with latest Search Engine industry news
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in a quantitative field such as Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, etc.)
Keystone Academic Solutions portfolio of higher education brands in 40+ languages have seen high organic growth over the last years. Our brands include Masterstudies, Bachelorstudies, Phdstudies, Mbastudies, Onlinestudies, Lawstudies, Healthcarestudies and AcademicCourses. Our web properties attract over 60M users yearly from high ranking organic search results.
Keystone is a marketing platform that helps university undergraduate and graduate degree programs recruit and ultimately enroll prospective students. Our mission is to build bridges between schools and students, anytime, anywhere. Keystone has more than 1600 university customers around the world and 75 employees at its headquarters in Oslo, Norway.
Trust: Achieve through open and honest communication.
Integrity: Always do the right things.
Teamwork: Win together !
Employees: We support their personal and professional development
Customers: Put them first !
Keystone is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees.