Keystone is hiring a Marketing Manager to help us increase our revenues and nurture our customer base through digital means.
Reporting to the CMO, you will implement and manage marketing campaigns our services and enhance brand awareness as well as drive website traffic and increase inbound leads. In achieving this you will collaborate with our Sales, Customer Success and Product teams.
Keystone provides a marketing platform that helps university undergraduate and graduate degree programs recruit and ultimately enroll prospective students. Our mission is to help students find the right higher ed degree program and help higher ed institutions enroll the right students.
Keystone has more than 1600 university customers around the world and has more than 5 million unique students visiting its global websites every month. Keystone has 75 employees at its headquarters in Oslo, Norway.
- Design and oversee our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Formulate high-quality novel written and visual content for each social media, ad and email marketing campaign.
- Run company´s social media advertising campaigns.
- Build and manage paid search and display campaigns.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Manage our Social Media Community (Publishing, Monitoring, Engaging and Community Building).
- Build a social media presence by maintaining a solid online. presence and engaging relevant influencers.
- Build and run email marketing campaigns.
- Monitor the company's brand on social media.
- Manage our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Identify relevant KPIs with channel-specific metrics that show channel effectiveness and contribution to growth.
- Measure the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing campaigns.
- A Bachelor's Degree is required; Master’s Degree in marketing or related fields preferred.
- 4+ years of total B2B and/or B2C marketing experience.
- Team player who also likes to have some fun at work.
- You are able to demonstrate a proven track record when it comes to the development and implementation of digital B2B and/or B2C marketing activities.
- You are highly proficient using written and spoken English.
- Excellent knowledge of all social media platforms.
- Analytical mind, with the ability to analyze and present data, and drive clear insights.
- You have knowledge and experience of various technical solutions (CMS, CRM, social channels, analysis tools, marketing automation, etc.)
- Experience with Hubspot is an advantage.
- Proficiency in Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Adobe creative suite.
Trust: Achieve through open and honest communication.
Integrity: Always do the right things.
Teamwork: Win together!
Employees: We support their personal and professional development
Customers: Put them first!
Keystone is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees.