The Sr. UX/UI Designer will own the entire user and design experience for the company and will lead ongoing support, maintenance and continuous design improvement.
You will design the overall functionality of our websites, web/mobile applications, SaaS products and iterate to ensure a great user experience. Collaborating with the development team, you will own the end-to-end of the product design lifecycle. Using your user experience design practices to engage directly with students and clients, finding out their needs, and applying it directly to the UI to drive product growth.
- Facilitate the product team’s visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences at the same time adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features as well as Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, wireframes, prototypes and products.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how the product will function and appear to users
- Build and maintain the UI library and style guide and help evolve the design system, helping empower the design team to achieve consistency, while providing flexibility, and ultimately efficiency.
- Create clear, intuitive, and friendly user interfaces and have a portfolio to showcase your work with a strong acumen for current user experience design patterns and UI design trends.
- 5+ years’ experience working in a UI/UX Design role. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps and conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technologies.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong attention to detail, a passion for quality, and the ability to conceptualize and define a beautiful UI/UX
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Adobe XD, InVision, Figma, Zeplin, and Sketch.
- Proven ability to work cross-team and synthesize feedback and input from product management, engineering, and stakeholders.
- Excellent user and customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating rich and user-friendly web applications business software, mobile apps, and end user features.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software features, and technical designs.
- A systemic design approach and experience in developing the foundations, patterns, and governing rules of a design system are essential. Experience building a Design System will be viewed very positively.
Keystone is a marketing platform that helps university undergraduate and graduate degree programs recruit and ultimately enroll prospective students. Our mission is to build bridges between schools and students, anytime, anywhere. Keystone has more than 1600 university customers around the world and 75 employees at its headquarters in Oslo, Norway.
Trust: Achieve through open and honest communication.
Integrity: Always do the right things.
Teamwork: Win together !
Employees: We support their personal and professional development
Customers: Put them first !
Keystone is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees.