Keystone helps universities and schools connect with and ultimately enroll prospective students to their degrees and courses. Our mission is to build bridges between schools and students, anytime, anywhere. Keystone has more than 1,600 higher education institution customers globally. We operate websites in over 40 different languages, and we receive over six million visitors every month from potential students seeking a study course or program. In 2020, Keystone now represents eight individual education brands, including Masterstudies, Bachelorstudies, and Onlinestudies – with more to come in the near future.
We have a team of 75 talented and diverse employees located in our headquarters in Oslo, Norway.
Trust: Achieve through open and honest communication.
Integrity: Always do the right things.
Teamwork: Win together!
Employees: We support their personal and professional development
Customers: Put them first!
Head of Engineering
As Head of Engineering, you have experience from startup, high growth and scaling up environments. You know how to empower teams to focus and get things done, but also understand the importance of stakeholder management, communication, and transparency across teams. You are highly regarded as a strong technologist, leader, and project manager, both within your current role and your professional network. You are a pragmatic problem-solver with ability to motivate your team towards thinking positively and to resolve any challenge that the team encounters. You share our passion for shipping the right product, the right way at high speed.
You will report to Head of Products.
● Foster a collaborative, innovative and pragmatic way to create cutting edge software and services
● Execute on and deliver the product roadmap by working closely with the Product Manager and by motivating the team to deliver
● Quickly become recognized as an expert on Keystone products, architecture, and systems
● Support design and development of new and engaging UI’s via wireframing and design tools like Figma, Zeplin and Sketch
● Lead and manage a high performing team
● Collaborate and work across functions
● Help us deliver quicker and better by supporting our efforts for attracting world-class engineering talent
● Experience as a software developer and technical lead with a ‘doer’ mentality
● 5+ years of managing engineering operations both online and embedded
● A proven track record in delivering on product roadmaps on time and on budget
● Experience of CMS development including API-first, Content Modeling and Taxonomies
● Experience in building and managing multiple, ideally geographically distributed, engineering teams
● Deep knowledge of the full software development life cycle and Agile methodologies
● Desire and curiosity to push the envelope and stay on top of new technologies
● Bachelor´s degree or equivalent is preferred
● Excellent communication skills
● Fluent in spoken and written English
Keystone is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees.