About the role: The Inbound Qualifying Specialist (IQS) will work closely with the Head of Operations Sales & Marketing. This exciting new role will help drive revenue for the Company by processing all of our incoming leads and will partner with the Quality Assurance Desk.
- Qualification process via calls and emails with inbound leads
- Making sure that the Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs) match our Ideal Customer Profile (ICP)
- Handover process and Lead Status allocation to the correct departments: Sales, Marketing, Customer Success / Support, and Finance
- Managing our SQL data management on our CRM (HubSpot)
- Updating and tracking SQL workflows, templates, and sequences
- Managing SQL-related playbooks and guidelines
- Connecting lead Contacts with appropriate Companies
- Nurturing, tracking, and following up SQLs starting from allocation to Finance Processed
- Reporting SQL Status and Metrics
- Cleaning up and source tracking SQL data
- Managing SQL Data Properties on CRM
- Researching and uncover new possible SQLs leads
- Identifying best sources of leads and prioritizing based on title, and decision-making role
Who are you?
- Self-motivated and self-managed within a dynamic, fast pace, and collaborative environment.
- High integrity and performing individual that is able to meet goals and monthly quotas
- Individual that thrives in a competitive, goal setting, and rewarding environment.
- Ability to solve problems and overcome objections.
- Strong collaboration and relationship building skills
- Analytical and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritizing and delegate tasks
- Positive attitude, and ability to create enthusiasm and dedication among colleagues and customers
- Ability to work independently and on multiple projects at one time
- Meticulous attention to detail, takes ownership, organized
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but will accept equivalent experience in field
- Proficiency with Office 365 required
- CRM experience with HubSpot preferred
- Sales background or a good understanding of inbound sales process is preferred
- Ability to learn new software applications quickly
- Fluency in English and excellent written and oral communication skills
Keystone is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees.