Keystone helps universities and schools connect with and ultimately enroll prospective students to their degrees and courses. Our mission is to build bridges between schools and students, anytime, anywhere. Keystone has more than 1,600 customers globally. We operate websites in over 40 different languages, and we receive over six million visitors every month. In 2020, Keystone represents eight individual education brands, including Bachelorstudies and Masterstudies.
We are a team of 75 talented and diverse employees located in the company’s headquarters in Oslo, Norway.
Trust: Achieve through open and honest communication.
Integrity: Always do the right things.
Teamwork: Win together!
Employees: Support their personal and professional development
Customers: Put them first!
Inside Sales Specialist
Keystone is looking for an Inside Sales Specialist to help us increase our revenue and expand our customer base. As a part of our highly international and energetic sales team, you will approach academic institutions globally to establish new partnerships. You will also work with our current customers to provide support as well as expand sales through offering new and exciting products.
Our corporate and working language is English, and we appreciate any other language skills.
- Create and manage a sales pipeline
- Make outbound calls and book web demos based on a provided list of prospects and customers
- Proactively initiate contact with prospective buyers
- Increase our portfolio value by acquiring new customers (academic institutions)
- Manage end-to-end sales process from prospecting to contract negotiations and implementation
- Cooperate with our Customer Success Department to identify upsell opportunities and provide best-in-class customer experience
- Together with the team boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth
- Higher education degree
- Some sales experience, preferably as an inside sales representative or in a similar role
- Excellent command of English language
- Preferably hands-on experience with sales tools such as HubSpot or other CRM software
- Interest and ability to work independently in a fast-paced culture
- Comfortable working in a performance-based environment
- Sense of responsibility as well as pride in own performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Willingness to reach out to customers globally and work across different time zones
- Possibility to advance along our Sales Department career path
- Opportunity for generous variable income based on achieved results
- Global and diverse working environment with fun team events
- Flexible work hours
- Modern and spacious office in the tech hub of Oslo
Keystone is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees.