Keystone helps universities and schools connect with and ultimately enroll prospective students to their degrees and courses. Our mission is to build bridges between schools and students, anytime, anywhere. Keystone has more than 1,600 higher education institution customers globally. We operate websites in over 40 different languages, and we receive over six million visitors every month from potential students seeking a study course or program. In 2020, Keystone now represents eight individual education brands, including Bachelorstudies and Masterstudies.
We are a team of 75 talented and diverse employees located in our headquarters in Oslo, Norway.
Trust: Achieve through open and honest communication.
Integrity: Always do the right things.
Teamwork: Win together!
Employees: Support their personal and professional development
Customers: Put them first!
Student Recruitment Consultant
As Student Recruitment Consultant, you will work closely with Keystones’ Customer Success Team to provide students with essential information about schools and universities they have enquired to. This new role will help drive revenue for the Company by processing our incoming student leads and making sure students get the information they need to be able to choose the right university.
Our corporate and working language is English, and we appreciate any other language skills.
- Conducting qualification process via phone calls with inbound student leads
- Connecting student leads with appropriate schools
- Nurturing, tracking, and following up with student leads
- Spending majority of your workday on the phone talking to students
- Identifying best student leads and prioritizing based on various factors
- Together with the team increasing the quality of our services and contributing to our long-term growth
- Bachelor’s degree, but will accept equivalent experience in the field
- Some sales background and understanding of inbound sales process is preferred
- Ability to learn new software applications quickly
- Fluency in English and excellent written and oral communication skills
Who are you?
- Passionate about sales and energized by talking to people and providing them with necessary information
- Self-motivated and self-managed within a dynamic, fast-paced, and collaborative environment
- With strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Performing individual with high integrity and who can meet the goals
- Able to stay motivated despite repetitive tasks and many phone conversations during workday
- Willing to reach out to students globally and work across different time zones
- With positive attitude and ability to create enthusiasm and dedication among colleagues
- Possibility to advance along our newly created department
- Global and diverse working environment with fun team events
- Modern and spacious office in the tech hub of Oslo
Keystone is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees.