Keystone helps universities and schools connect with and ultimately enroll prospective students to their degrees and courses. Our mission is to build bridges between schools and students, anytime, anywhere. Keystone has more than 1,600 higher education institution customers globally. We operate websites in over 40 different languages, and we receive over six million visitors every month from potential students seeking a study course or program. In 2020, Keystone now represents eight individual education brands, including Bachelorstudies and Masterstudies.
We are a team of 75 talented and diverse employees located in our headquarters in Oslo, Norway.
Trust: Achieve through open and honest communication.
Integrity: Always do the right things.
Teamwork: Win together!
Employees: Support their personal and professional development
Customers: Put them first!
Web Analytics & CRO Specialist
CRO is the art of increasing the conversion ratio in each stage of the marketing funnel. The ad copy or the site title should attract more clicks, the visitors should convert into leads, and the leads should convert into paying customers. In this role you will work across the organization and in close contact with all our departments. As you will become part of growing Development Department, this is a given opportunity to be instrumental in developing and optimizing the organization with lots of room for increased responsibilities over time.
Our corporate and working language is English, and we appreciate any other language skills.
- Design and realize CRO projects with the aim to maximize customers’ return on investment
- Gather and analyse web analytics and mouse tracking data (click maps, scroll maps, and more) to identify improvable project areas
- Gather and analyse user behavioural data based on tests, surveys and interviews
- Define action roadmaps for implementation to improve conversion rates
- Define A/B tests hypotheses based on qualitative and quantitative data analyses
- Work with the UX designer to realize solutions to optimize website and landing page design
- Determine and track most important revenue KPIs
- Communicate the project’s development and results obtained to stakeholders as well as communicate with Marketing department about analysis from their campaigns
- Develop and test new features and products by working closely with our Head of Product
- Bachelor’s degree, but will accept equivalent experience in the field
- Several years of CRO experience, web analysis, online commerce, or related fields
- Deep knowledge about web analysis and conversion optimization together with its associated methodologies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
- Knowledge of modern SaaS-solutions will be very helpful in adopting our operations model
- Driven and positive team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment where you encounter and solve new problems daily
- Highly communicative and with ability to work across several projects simultaneously while thinking both commercially and technically
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Possibility to advance along our Development Department career path
- Global and diverse working environment with fun team events
- Flexible working hours, with prior established core hours
- Modern and spacious office in the tech hub of Oslo
Keystone is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees.