Keystone helps universities and schools connect with and ultimately enroll prospective students to their degrees and courses. Our mission is to build bridges between schools and students, anytime, anywhere. Keystone has more than 1,600 higher education institution customers globally. We operate websites in over 40 different languages, and we receive over six million visitors every month from potential students seeking a study course or program. In 2020, Keystone now represents eight individual education brands, including Bachelorstudies and Masterstudies.
We are a team of 75 talented and diverse employees located in our headquarters in Oslo, Norway.
- Trust: Achieve through open and honest communication.
- Integrity: Always do the right things.
- Teamwork: Win together!
- Employees: Support their personal and professional development
- Customers: Put them first!
Senior Account Manager
As our growth speed is set to continue, we are now on the hunt for a motivated and experienced Senior Account Manager to strengthen our team. You will work directly with our future customers, guide them through their digital marketing journey and help them realize how they can benefit from our services. You will play a key role in our global growth, and our Sales team and experienced Sales Director will help you along the way. Working as an individual contributor you will manage the entire sales cycle, while following Keystone’s proven sales process and methodology. Are you ready to play a part in an international success story?
Our corporate and working language is English, and we appreciate any other language skills.
- Create and manage a sales pipeline
- Make outbound calls and book web demos based on a provided list of prospects and customers
- Proactively initiate contact with prospective buyers, and follow up on these
- Increase our portfolio value by acquiring new customers (academic institutions)
- Take ownership of the full sales process from prospecting until the effective hand over to our Customer Success team
- Cooperate with the Customer Success team to identify and win upsell opportunities
- Strive for always delivering the highest quality of service whilst demonstrating excellent executive presence
- Consistently meet (and exceed) monthly KPIs that offer you generous commissions
- Higher education degree
- 5+ years of sales experience, B2B selling is considered a big plus
- Knowledge of modern SaaS-solutions will be very helpful in adopting our operations model
- Hands-on experience with sales tools such as HubSpot or other CRM software
- Corporate business sense and the ability to quickly grasp the needs of the customers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English, other languages are considered a plus
- Self-motivated and self-managed within a dynamic, fast-paced, and collaborative environment
- Performing individual with high integrity and who can meet the goals
- Willing to reach out to customers globally and work across different time zones
- Possibility to advance along our Sales Department career path
- Opportunity for generous variable income based on achieved results
- Global and diverse working environment with fun team events
- Flexible working hours, with prior established core hours
- Modern and spacious office in the tech hub of Oslo
Keystone is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees.